The UX/UI Designer is responsible for ensuring that our deliverables reflect creative work of the highest caliber — from concept development through production. As a member of our world-class team you will work on innovative and inspired work across a variety of clients and services. You will be ideating and providing solutions for websites, web applications, software platforms, mobile apps, product development, data visualizations, and so much more!
Interested Candidates: please include a link or a PDF of your visual design portfolio. Candidates who do not submit a portfolio will not be considered.
- Research & Concept: Creative exploration including mood boards, user-flows/journey,, sketches, card sorting, design research, market and competitive analysis, and refined concept development for client presentation.
- Creative Implementation: Work closely with the design and dev teams to ensure proper design, creative and functional implementation for the user experience.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Work closely and directly with our creative director, project managers, teams, and clients on assigned projects.
Skills & Experience
- A strong creative portfolio that reflects a variety of mediums and disciplines.
- Web & mobile visual design background. Graphic design and typography a plus.
- Creative strategy expertise in solution development from concept to delivery for a variety of clients and projects. Critical thinking and deeply analytic is a must , you’re able to gather and interpret the information and data needed to inform UX and design.
- Tools & platform familiarity with Marvel, Invision, Axure and Sketch.
- Excellent judgement in planning, critical-thinking, design-thinking, problem-solving, troubleshooting, coordination, management, and communication in a fast-paced environment that values creativity and flexibility.
- Good time management with ability to handle a large volume of work with tight deadlines independently and proactively to ensure projects are delivered effectively.
- Outstanding creativity, enthusiasm, passion, sense of humor and, team spirit.
Applicant Eligibility: Please note, only candidates who are US citizens or able to work on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship are eligible to apply. No recruiters or staffing agencies please.