Web Development Lead
The Web Development Lead is responsible for leading web development team members on projects to ensure effectiveness and quality in delivery, in partnership with the DevOps Lead. Success in this role is gauged by the quality of delivery and implementation across all web development projects.
This person is our go-to development expert for implementation and troubleshooting on client and project work as our hands-on development lead — guiding project team members to success in our web development execution.
- Lead and guide development team members in the implementation and execution of web development projects. Oversee day-to-day, hands-on web development across client projects.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to crea te innovative solutions for our business and clients.
- Review functional and technical requirements, and raise potential issues
- Define code and web development standards in partnership with our DevOps Lead, internal web team and clients.
- Serve as client point of contact across individual development projects as needed.
- Coordinate with 3rd party hosting providers and oversee the support and monitoring of client products.
- Ensure Q/A practices are implemented and met across all work and projects.
- Delegate web development tasks to dev team members and set deadlines. Encourage creativity and risk-taking to foster team member growth.
- Stay current on web development best practices, technologies, tools and languages, and actively explore implementation for client projects.
Skills & Experience
- Proficient in implementing responsive & adaptive design.
- Background in managing web developers and teams.
- Analytics implementation including tagging structures, Google Tag Manager and Analytics, custom analytics implementation.
- Certification(s) in Agile / Scrum, AWS, Aquia Drupal a plus.
Applicant Eligibility: Please note, only candidates who are US citizens or able to work on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship are eligible to apply. No recruiters or staffing agencies please.