Customer Service Representative (FULLY REMOTE)
Customer Service /
Insomnia Cookies nationally recognized, rapidly growing, late-night retail baking company, is seeking personable, outgoing, guest-centric full-time Customer Service Specialists to support our loyal Insomniacs on the consumer journey!
This position is based fully remote and would not require any cold calling.
Desired scheduling availability:
Mon-Wed - 2pm to 12am
Thurs - Sat - 12pm to 1am
Sunday - 10am to 11pm
- Ability to work from the comfort of your home
- Paid vacation and sick time off
- Excellent training & mentorship
- Job stability with a rapidly growing and reputable company
- Awesome discount on cookies and so much more!
- Assist in placing orders and communicating order status.
- Consistently provide genuine, friendly, personable, and professional service.
- Handle multiple responsibilities and have a customer focused mind set.
- Partner with area bakeries to provide updates/resolutions and feedback.
- Proactively resolve escalated customer issues.
- Go above and beyond advocating for every customer concern and request.
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Share innovative ideas to improve the overall guest and employee experience.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
WHAT WE SEEK:
- Previous customer service/call center experience in a retail setting - highly preferred.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings.
- Proficient computer skills and able to learn proprietary software.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills in person and on the phone.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
MINIMUM REMOTE TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Must own a laptop/desktop with at minimum an i3 (dual core) processor.
- A minimum of 25 Mbps download and 5Mbps upload internet speed.
- Ability to install Google Chrome web browser on your laptop/desktop.
Pay rates for employees residing in NYC & Colorado:
- NYC - $15.00/hr
- Colorado - $13.00/hr
Insomnia Cookies was founded in a college dorm room by then-student, Seth Berkowitz. Fast forward 19 years and so. many. cookies. later, our innovative bakery + delivery concept has become a cult brand known for its rabid following of cookie lovers who crave Insomnia’s warm, delicious delivery all day and late into the night. With an expanding footprint of over 225 stores nationally, an experiential, “sweet-easy” concept as the brand’s flagship in Philadelphia, Pa. (where Insomnia Cookies is headquartered), and a rapidly-growing nationwide shipping and gifting portfolio, Insomnia Cookies is revolutionizing the cookie game by truly "Imagining What’s Possible"!