Customer Experience Manager
Philadelphia PA (Center City HQ)
Customer Service /
Full Time /
Insomnia Cookies is on a journey to become the most imaginative sweet indulgence brand in the world and as we grow our company and community of Insomniacs, we actively seeking an experienced, people-focused Customer Experience Manager to lead our team of Contact Center Team in providing exceptional experiences to our Insomniacs. The Customer Experience Manager is a full time position reporting directly to the Director of Customer Experience.
Sweet Position Perks:
• A competitive base salary plus annual bonus compensation package
• Enrollment in our Cookie Jar deferred compensation program
• Excellent comprehensive benefits coverage that includes medical, dental, vision, prescription plans and pet insurance
• 401K with contribution match
• 3 weeks paid vacation plus 2 Insomnia Cookies personal wellness days
- Provide superior customer service in every situation. Go above and beyond advocating for every customer opportunity and request
- Successfully lead, build, and develop a team for modeling service excellence
- Interview, hire, coach, mentor, and develop associates
- Proactively support Customer Service Supervisors in resolving escalated customer issues and take lead with customers as needed
- Maintain composure when handling unexpected challenges and competing demands
- Maintain associate payroll, benefit, and performance information including improvement plans, disciplinary action, and annual reviews
- Collaborate with the Contact Center Data Analysts on creating schedules that meet the needs of the business and remain within the departmental budget
- Work in partnership with the People Team on contact center training curriculum development and delivery.
- Identify opportunities for contact center process improvement to create efficiencies
- Identify call trends and implement solutions to create the ultimate Customer Experience
- Exhibit problem solving and conflict resolution skills, organization, and the ability to multi-task within a fast-paced Contact Center environment
- Work within cross functional teams to ensure that our vision of “Warm Delicious Delivered” is realized.
- Consistently demonstrate professional verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Collaborate on collecting, analyzing, and summarizing of business data and trends.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum three years’ management experience in a contact center, customer service, or retail environment
- Organizational and employee leadership skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in PC-based applications, call center technology a plus
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes late-night, weekends, holidays, and special events.
- Ability to work hybrid schedule, both virtually and in office
Insomnia Cookies was founded in a college dorm room by then-student, Seth Berkowitz. Fast forward 20 years and so. many. cookies. later, our innovative bakery + delivery concept has become a cult brand known for its rabid following of cookie lovers who crave Insomnia’s warm, delicious delivery all day and late into the night. With an expanding footprint of over 250 stores globally, an experiential, “sweet-easy” concept as the brand’s flagship in Philadelphia, Pa. (where Insomnia Cookies is headquartered), and a rapidly-growing nationwide shipping and gifting portfolio, Insomnia Cookies is revolutionizing the cookie game by truly "Imagining What’s Possible"!