Customer Success Manager (Remote or Hybrid)
United States /
Position: Customer Success Manager
Company: Inspiration Mobility
Location: Remote or DC or NY Office (Hybrid schedule - M, F Remote)
Eligibility: Inspiration is unable to offer visa sponsorship for this role
Inspiration Mobility is accelerating the transition to an all-electric transportation future by providing a comprehensive EV fleet-as-a-service solution to commercial fleets, including Fortune 500 companies, taxi and for-hire-vehicle operators, venture-backed mobility companies, and many others. Inspiration delivers EV procurement and financing, state-of-the-art charging infrastructure deployment, and fleet operations services, providing companies with a seamless, cost-effective transition to zero-emission electric transportation. Backed by three leading energy and infrastructure investors, we aim to dramatically accelerate fleet electrification in North America while building the leading investment platform focused on the EV transition.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will accelerate the adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) by serving as a trusted partner to customers in expanding their fleet of EVs and the products and services needed to operate their fleet.
Reporting to the Director, Customer Success, the CSM will manage the day-to-day interactions with several customers throughout the customer lifecycle to build trust-based relationships, deliver top-notch customer service, expand share of wallet among existing customers, and proactively identify new revenue and business opportunities for Inspiration. The CSM will also play a foundational role in setting standards and building processes that scale as the business grows and customer requirements expand. The CSM is an individual contributor.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Owning all post-sales activity for assigned customers
- Onboarding new customers to ensure a smooth and seamless customer experience
- Establishing strong customer relationships by understanding needs, anticipating and solving problems, planning and executing with excellence, and building trust
- Developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of Inspiration Fleet and Energy products and services to provide customers with enhanced solutions and drive revenue
- Retaining customers and growing revenue through fleet expansion and promoting value-add products and services
- Project managing customer initiatives and driving agendas for weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings and delivering customer business reviews
- Helping to build and integrate internal processes and success metrics required throughout the customer journey
- Serving as the “voice of the customer” to bring insights to guide product and services development
- Collaborating across company functions to serve the customer and deliver value
- 4+ years in a customer-focused role with proven ability to grow business and deliver strong NPS
- A builder with an affinity for the fast pace and change of a high-growth company
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, personable, and enjoys getting things done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven project management skills
- Solid problem-solving, listening, and critical thinking skills
- Collaborator with the ability to own and execute independently and through others
- Acts consistently with Inspiration's core values (see below)
- Energized by and passionate about Inspiration’s mission to contribute to climate solutions by accelerating the electric vehicle transition
- Experience in or interest in fleet management, mobility, energy, electric vehicles, or adjacent industries is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Our Core Values:
Inspiration’s culture is based on a shared respect for our core values described HERE. Fit with these values is a critical component of our hiring process, and employees are expected to demonstrate these behaviors in their interactions with colleagues, customers, and all stakeholders. An assessment of how each employee has exhibited our values is an important part of our performance review process.
Our Commitment to You:
Inspiration embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the greater our impact will be!
All offers of employment are contingent upon positive references and a successful background check.