Analyst, IT Operations & Compliance (Remote or Hybrid)
Washington, DC /
Technology & Product /
Position: Analyst, IT Operations & Compliance
Company: Inspiration Mobility
Location: Washington, DC or East Coast preferred; other geographies considered
Eligibility: Inspiration is unable to offer visa sponsorship for this role
Salary Range: $65-80K, plus annual bonus eligible
Inspiration Mobility is accelerating the transition to an all-electric transportation future by providing a comprehensive EV fleet-as-a-service solution to commercial fleets, including Fortune 500 companies, taxi and for-hire-vehicle operators, venture-backed mobility companies, and many others. Inspiration delivers EV procurement and financing, state-of-the-art charging infrastructure deployment, and fleet operations services, providing companies with a seamless, cost-effective transition to zero-emission electric transportation. Backed by three leading energy and infrastructure investors, we aim to dramatically accelerate fleet electrification in North America while building the leading investment platform focused on the EV transition.
The Analyst, IT Operations & Compliance is a key administrative role at Inspiration and will be responsible for day-to-day, general IT operations. Working with a hybrid team of vendors and staff, the Analyst will provide day-to-day support for our DC headquarters and remote staff with respect to IT systems, software, hardware, and processes. In addition, this role will be the central point of coordination and monitoring for all security and compliance systems, with the goal of reaching and maintaining SOC 2 Type II compliance.
Reporting to the CTO, this role is a great opportunity for an individual with IT or security operations experience to gain expertise in broader enterprise resource management. The Analyst will manage vendors, help in system selection, and coordinate activities that span routine operations, as well as state of the art security infrastructure. This is a role with growth opportunity and will allow for significant impact and on-the-job learning and development.
As the Analyst, IT Operations & Compliance, you will be responsible for:
- Managing vendor relationships with Inspiration’s Managed Service Provider (MSP) to ensure quality, timely service to Inspiration teammates, and Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) to oversee IT security processes
- Acting as the primary point of coordination with security and compliance teams in the development and maintenance of privacy, security, and governance initiatives
- Overseeing the continued monitoring and remediation of system controls and policies related to SOC 2 Type II certification
- Developing policies and processes to keep pace with Inspiration's growing team
- Bachelor's degree, with IT or compliance experience; Computer Science, concentration with business and IT audit or compliance experience desired
- Knowledge of both Apple and Windows desktop management, and comfortable working with teammates needing assistance with those systems
- Familiarity with IT security and compliance principles in general, and SOC 2 in particular
- Comfortable working in the Azure cloud ecosystem
- Well organized and comfortable working with in-person and remote teammates, as well as coordinating activities of 3rd party vendors
- Acts at all times in a way consistent with Inspiration's core values (see below)
- Energized and passionate about the company’s mission to contribute to climate solutions by accelerating the electric vehicle transition
Our Core Values:
Inspiration’s culture is based on a shared respect for our core values described HERE. Fit with these values is a critical component of our hiring process, and employees are expected to demonstrate these behaviors in their interactions with colleagues, customers, and all stakeholders. An assessment of how each employee has exhibited our values is an important part of our performance review process.
Our Commitment to You:
Inspiration embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the greater our impact will be!
All offers of employment are contingent upon positive references and a successful background check.