Senior Recruiter, Growth
Instawork is currently seeking a Recruiter, Talent Acquisition to support the rapidly growing Sales team in the United States. This position will partner with hiring managers to find them top talent for their expanding teams. If you are passionate about connecting people with amazing job opportunities, this is the role for you. You get to help shape the most exciting part of the organization as you help uncover the best sales talent as we expand across the country.
Partner with hiring managers and business partners to understand business objectives, and identify recruiting strategies to address them
Own the strategy to recruit all levels of talent from SMB, Mid-market, and Enterprise sales positions. Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners
Source, interview, and evaluate candidates in a timely manner while always providing a positive candidate experience
Drive the offer process, including negotiating and closing candidates on offers
Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for active and passive opportunities
Deliver an exceptional candidate experience and act as brand ambassador when representing Instawork.
Manage jobs in Lever, our ATS, through monitoring and progress reporting
Continuously work on ways to improve the recruiting process and candidate experience. Stay up to date on innovative recruiting trends and practices
Be a culture catalyst for the organization
- 4-7 years of end-to-end recruiting experience with exposure to a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in recruiting Sales and or Account Management professionals required
- Advanced proficiency in closing mid to senior level candidates and negotiating offers
- Experience partnering with and advising hiring managers on recruiting decisions
- Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Bias for Action -- We are a growing team and an evolving product. We want a team of do’ers to drive the company forward.
- Act Like an Owner -- Make your territory your own. Execute on the fundamentals, and act creatively to drive growth
- Always Be Learning -- We are creating a new vision for our industry. The best reps are able to adapt and learn from each other and our customers.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor -- Always be upfront and honest with the team and our business partners.
Instawork's goal is to be the essential hiring engine for the hourly workforce. Our first step toward this goal is to become the on-demand technology staffing solution for the massive gig economy. We are well positioned in the hospitality space (think catering companies, multi-location restaurants, hotels, event venues, golf courses, stadiums, universities) and looking to quickly expand our reach across the country and then the globe. 10% of Americans work in the hospitality industry and staffing is the by far the biggest struggle the industry faces for both the business and the worker. This presents a unique opportunity for a major disruption to the outdated job boards or help wanted signs in the window.
We are making a difference for thousands of businesses in multiple markets and currently looking for top-notch talent that want to change the way brick & mortar and large event venues utilize on-demand talent to fill staffing gaps. Essentially we are enabling gig workers to spend their extra time to make extra money to close the gap on their financial needs.
We’ve been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Y Combinator, SV Angel, Crunchfund, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more.