Business Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
At Instawork, the business operations team works on mission critical projects in three areas:
- Managing high priority strategic initiatives. From incubating entirely new business lines or teams to supporting existing functions on their most important projects, we align the business operations team to the areas of highest priority within our business.
- Analytics and decision support. Helping our functional leaders think through the most important decisions they're facing. Through analyzing data, talking to customers, and applying frameworks, you'll help make sure Instawork has all the information required to make optimal decisions.
- Strategic planning. Helping to define our company strategy and ensure all teams are aligned in their focus. You'll work closely with the executive team to refine our strategy and help coordinate and execute on the initiatives required to deliver successful outcomes.
The ideal candidate is an analytically minded generalist who is comfortable with ambiguity and has a track record of producing results in areas they were previously unfamiliar with.
The ideal candidate...
- Has 5+ years experience in tech, management consulting, or investment banking
- Has a track record of producing results in areas they were previously unfamiliar with
- Is analytically minded and has strong data chops, including SQL skills