Customer Support Specialist
Instawork is looking for a dynamic Customer Support professional with 2-5 years experience, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work with the central support team that will help drive our customer experience to the next level. You will be a member of a key team to make an impact on the overall success rate of our supply base. The successful candidate must show they have the initiative to impact positive change to add value to our business.
This position will be based out of Instawork’s office in Bangalore (WFH at the moment due to Covid-19 Pandemic) and will offer significant opportunities for career progression while working in a fast-paced setup.
- Should have Excellent communication skills(Written and verbal).
- Service-oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to managers and senior management
- Should have a high level of Empathy towards the situation of the customer
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Sheets and social networking tools.
- Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritize as necessary.
- Should be able to identify opportunities to improve our supply product
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, culture, and business values.
- 2-5 years of experience in Chat/Email/Voice support to client or supply ops
- Good written communication, High empathy skills
- Flexible with the changes and flexible to work on weekends and/or rotational shift, if required
- Good Aptitude and Attitude
- Plus - Willingness to work shifts
Instawork's Core Values
- Bias for Action -- We practice high-velocity decision-making, despite encountering ambiguity frequently.
- Act Like an Owner -- We have a strong ownership mentality, because of this, we work smart, hard, and long. Every person on the team has the potential to have a large impact.
- Always Be Learning -- We learn rapidly and eagerly, from different teams within and outside the company. Respectful debate makes our organization stronger.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor -- Being empathetic to our users and each other helps build trust in our community and company, and fosters successful decision-making.
At Instawork our vision is to create economic opportunity for local businesses and professionals, globally. Instawork is one of the fastest-growing startups in Silicon Valley. We graduated from Y combinator in S15 and recently announced our $18M Series B round. We have been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley) - early investor and advisor in Uber, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), Google Ventures, Spark Capital, SV Angel, CrunchFund among many more. We are creating economic opportunities for professionals in the gig economy.
We have two offices, one in San Francisco and one in Bangalore, with teams that operate autonomously. You can read more about us here https://www.instawork.com/about
Our product for hospitality gigs helps small businesses hire on-demand professionals for their businesses. We have launched in multiple cities across the US and adding more cities every month. The impact we are creating in the lives of the professionals and partners we serve is the motivation for us to improve and get better every day.