Business Operations Analyst
At Instawork, the business operations team works on mission critical projects in three areas:
- Managing high priority strategic initiatives. From incubating entirely new business lines or teams to supporting existing functions on their most important projects, we align the business operations team to the areas of highest priority within our business.
- Analytics and decision support. Helping our functional leaders think through the most important decisions they're facing. Through analyzing data, talking to customers, and applying frameworks, you'll help make sure Instawork has all the information required to make optimal decisions.
- Strategic planning. Helping to define our company strategy and ensure all teams are aligned in their focus. You'll work closely with the executive team to refine our strategy and help coordinate and execute on the initiatives required to deliver successful outcomes.
The ideal candidate
- Has 3+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, or technology
- Has strong analytical chops, and can use SQL or reporting tools to derive actionable insights from user behavior
- Is detail oriented, with a strong passion for analytics and problem solving
- Is excited to work in a fast paced environment, is comfortable with making decisions in ambiguity, and has a strong bias for action.
- Understands the common metrics used in the internet industry along with business growth metrics such as retention, churn, CAC, CLTV, etc