Community Support Representative
As Instawork's Community Support Representative you will help our partners resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into power users. The right candidate is always looking to resolve problems with exceptional communication while building trust in the community.
Additionally, providing exceptional support that establishes trust for businesses and workers is paramount to our product experience. We believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Resolve complex problems for customers quickly and with highest quality delivery using various support platforms (email, chat, phone)
- Be able to learn and master multiple internal systems
- Communicate quickly and effectively to various levels internally and externally
- Work in parallel to educate and assist our partners in a caring and action oriented manner
- Help us develop policies and processes that will help our team scale
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1 year experience in support CRM such as Zendesk, Intercom or Desk.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Strong customer empathy and care for our customers
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Health FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Open PTO – take the time you need
- 401k (non-matching)
- Bias for Action --We practice high-velocity decision-making, despite encountering ambiguity frequently.
- Act Like an Owner -- We have a strong ownership mentality, because of this, we work smart, hard, and long. Every person on the team has the potential to have a large impact.
- Always Be Learning -- We learn rapidly and eagerly, from different teams within and outside the company. Respectful debate makes our organization stronger
- Empathy, Trust, Candor -- Being empathetic to our users and each other helps build trust in our community and company, and fosters successful decision-making.
Instawork's goal is to be the essential hiring engine for small to medium-sized businesses across the globe. Our first step toward this goal is to become the "the Uber of Staffing” as our technology enables us to service needs of the massive gig economy. We are well positioned in the hospitality space (think catering companies, multi-location restaurants, hotels, event venues, golf courses) and looking to quickly expand our reach across the country and then the globe. 10% of Americans work in the hospitality industry and staffing is the by far the biggest struggle the industry faces for both the business and the worker. This presents a unique opportunity for a major disruption to the outdated job boards or help wanted signs in the window.
We are making a difference for thousands of businesses in multiple markets and currently looking for top-notch talent that want to change the way brick & mortar and large event venues utilize on-demand talent to fill staffing gaps. Essentially we are enabling gig workers to spend their extra time to make extra money to close the gap on their financial needs.
We’ve been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Y Combinator, SV Angel, Crunchfund, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more.