Community Operations Manager
At Instawork, we strive to be the essential hiring engine for the hospitality industry. Our aspirations are global. We can only do this through hiring excellent people and flawless execution.
We help connect professionals to full-time, part-time, and temporary work opportunities. If you have a curious, passionate, and entrepreneurial spirit, come work with us.
We've been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Spark Capital, Google Ventures (GV), Y Combinator, SV Angel, Crunchfund, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more.
- Has successfully led and created operational policies for large support teams from scratch.
- Experience in Email/Chat/Voice support operations.
- Strong Written and verbal Communication.
- Strong Empathy toward the customer.
- Ability to understand the product and business.
- Strong Collaboration skills to Work with other stakeholders in the company to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Can Hire, Train, Motivate and retain a high performing support team.
- Plus – Managed a team working across shifts.
- Plus – Managed a team that handles voice supports.
- Bias for Action -- We practice high-velocity decision-making, despite encountering ambiguity frequently.
- Act Like an Owner -- We have a strong ownership mentality, because of this, we work smart, hard, and long. Every person on the team has the potential to have a large impact.
- Always Be Learning -- We learn rapidly and eagerly, from different teams within and outside the company. Respectful debate makes our organization stronger.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor -- Being empathetic to our users and each other helps build trust in our community and company, and fosters successful decision-making.