Product Marketing Manager / Sr. Manager
Instawork's goal is to be the essential staffing engine for all businesses that support the local workforce. We create flexible opportunities for workers to earn additional income, build new skills, and even test out employers prior to accepting full-time positions. Our vision is to organize the world's labor force and make it as accessible to local businesses as tap water.
We've been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Spark Capital (Nabeel Hyatt), Y-Combinator, SV Angel, CrunchFund, and many more. We're growing rapidly, even in 2020, and are expanding across the US.
As the Product Marketing Manager / Sr. Manager, you will grow retention by positioning and educating our existing customers. We serve many customers, ranging from SMB to Enterprise businesses to job seekers. You will define and deepen our understanding of certain segments of our customers via segmentation, research, and messaging. You’ll improve conversion by ensuring our customer-facing teams and channels have the right messaging that would compel our audience to take action. And you’ll have fun launching creative GTM campaigns that sitck.
- Lead product marketing across multiple B2B verticals, becoming the company expert on the business and customer persona
- Drive various projects to improve prospect and customer adoption, depending on identified strategic priorities
- Develop and improve lifecycle campaigns that scale our customer-facing support teams
- Manage day-to-day operations across our lifecycle channels, in partnership with various team members
- 2+ years in product marketing, lifecycle marketing, marketing strategy, or consulting.
- Demonstrated success in initiating, planning, and executing marketing campaigns
- Analytical chops, able to draw insightful conclusions from using CRM or Marketing Automation data
- Intellectually curious, empathetic, and driven to solve hard problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. Comfortable making decisions amidst ambiguity, a strong bias for action.
- Adept at and enjoy partnering cross-functionally.
- Passionate about our mission to empower underserved hourly professionals and pioneer the future of work
- Location: anywhere in the U.S., ideally in Chicago, Bay Area, NYC, LA