B2B Growth Marketing Lead
Instawork's goal is to be the essential hiring engine for all businesses that support an hourly workforce. We create flexible opportunities for workers to earn additional income, build new skills, and even test out new employers prior to accepting full-time positions. Our vision is to organize the world's labor force and make it as accessible to local businesses as tap water.
We've been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Spark Capital (Nabeel Hyatt), Y-Combinator, SV Angel, CrunchFund, and many more. We're growing rapidly and are expanding across the US.
As the B2B Growth Marketing Lead, you will lead demand generation for Mid-Market/Enterprise businesses across multiple industry segments. This includes lead generation and nurturing for multiple paid and owned channels.
To be successful you'll be highly analytical, entrepreneurial, and results-focused. You'll be excited by startup agility and empowerment and motivated by our mission to bring economic opportunity to underserved hourly workers. You'll be a growth hacker at heart - formulating a structured testing framework to evaluate creative solutions. You'll have your finger on the pulse of the latest marketing tech and analytics. You’ll also get ample opportunity to experiment with both online and offline tactics, working with different teams to bring ideas to life. You'll report to the Head of Marketing and partner with Sales, Operations, Product, and Finance teams to meet shared goals.
- Deeply understand our customers, our product, and our business strategies.
- Lead our central customer growth engine to achieve acquisition targets and fuel profitable growth.
- Own the end-to-end strategy, media planning, and execution of demand generation and performance marketing campaigns
- Own our marketing tech stack, working closely with our sales operations team to build scalable acquisition and nurture programs.
- Innovate. Continuously test and optimize targeting, bid strategies, creative and landing page/app experience to drive volume and ROI.
- Manage day-to-day operations across multiple channels, owning any technology or agency relationships. Tech stack includes Hubspot, Salesforce, Google, among others.
- Deliver critical reporting and analysis to fuel marketing optimization.
- Leverage tools and technology to automate campaigns and reporting.
- Collaborate effectively with Growth, GMs/Operations, Product, Engineering and Finance.
- 7+ years in a Growth, Demand Generation, or Performance Marketing
- Hands-on experience in managing multi-channel marketing campaigns to deliver profitable growth to target and budget.
- Experience managing more than one performance marketing channels, from setting campaign goals, creative briefs, and all of the fun plumbing.
- Demonstrated success in contributing to pipeline by engaging with buyers at different stages of the sales journey, using varied marketing activities like direct mail, webinars, and content.
- Technically proficient in campaign targeting, testing measurement and optimization across social and various paid and owned channels.
- Analytical chops, able to draw insightful conclusions from heavy data sets. Experience using BI tools like Tableau and Chartio. SQL preferred.
- Intellectually curious, empathetic, and driven to solve hard problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. Comfortable making decisions amidst ambiguity, strong bias for action.
- Adept at and enjoy partnering cross-functionally.
- Passionate about our mission to empower underserved hourly professionals and pioneer the future of work.
- Location: anywhere in the U.S., ideally in Chicago, Bay Area, NYC, LA
Instawork is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.