Demand Generation / B2B Growth Lead (Remote OK)
San Francisco, CA /
Instawork's goal is to be the essential hiring engine for all businesses that support an hourly workforce. We create flexible opportunities for workers to earn additional income, build new skills, and even test out new employers prior to accepting full-time positions. Our vision is to organize the world's labor force and make it as accessible to local businesses as tap water.
We've been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Spark Capital (Nabeel Hyatt), Y-Combinator, SV Angel, CrunchFund, and many more. We're growing rapidly and are expanding across the US.
As the Demand Generation / B2B Growth Marketing Lead, you will own demand generation for Mid-Market/Enterprise businesses across multiple industry segments. This includes lead generation and nurturing for multiple paid and owned channels.
To be successful you'll be highly analytical, entrepreneurial, and results-focused. You'll be excited by startup agility and empowerment and motivated by our mission to bring economic opportunity to underserved hourly workers. You'll be a growth hacker at heart - formulating a structured testing framework to evaluate creative solutions. You'll have your finger on the pulse of the latest marketing tech and analytics. You’ll also get ample opportunity to experiment with both online and offline tactics, working with different teams to bring ideas to life. You'll report to the Head of Marketing and partner with Sales, Operations, Product, and Finance teams to meet shared goals.
- Lead our business growth engine to achieve acquisition targets. That includes the end-to-end strategy and execution of demand generation and performance marketing campaigns.
- Engage with buyers at different stages of the sales journey, using varied marketing activities like direct mail, webinars, and content.
- Own our marketing tech stack, working closely with our sales operations team to build scalable acquisition and nurture programs. Tech stack includes Hubspot, Salesforce, Google, among others.
- Innovate. Continuously test and optimize targeting, bid strategies, creative and landing page/app experience to drive volume and ROI.
- Manage day-to-day operations across multiple channels, owning any technology or agency relationships.
- Collaborate effectively with Sales, Product, Engineering and Finance.
- 5+ years in a Growth, Demand Generation, or Performance Marketing
- Demonstrated success in contributing to pipeline by building scalable and repeatable programs.
- Hands-on experience in managing multi-channel marketing campaigns to deliver profitable growth to target and budget.
- Experience managing more than one performance marketing channels, from setting campaign goals, creative briefs, and all of the fun plumbing.
- Technically proficient in campaign targeting, testing measurement and optimization across social and various paid and owned channels.
- Analytical chops, able to draw insightful conclusions from heavy data sets. Experience using BI tools like Tableau and Chartio. SQL preferred.
- Intellectually curious, empathetic, and driven to solve hard problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. Comfortable making decisions amidst ambiguity, strong bias for action.
- Adept at and enjoy partnering cross-functionally.
- Passionate about our mission to empower underserved hourly professionals and pioneer the future of work.
- Location: anywhere in the U.S., ideally in Chicago, Bay Area, NYC, LA
Instawork is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.