Data Research Analyst (Supply)
Instawork is looking for an experienced and dynamic data research professional, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Ops team collaborating with Local markets in the US. The successful candidate must show they have the initiative to impact positive change to add value to our business.
This position will be based out of Instawork’s office in Bangalore and will offer significant opportunities for career progression while working in a fast-paced setup. should be flexible with fixed or rotational shifts in weekends or weekdays
- 1. Supply: Increase the supply base by reviewing the professional profiles based on the standard guidelines
- Should have the potential to think beyond the process
- Should be cross-functional
- Should be able to identify opportunities to improve our supply product
- Should have good communication skill
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to managers and senior management;
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, culture, and business values.
3. Required Experience
- 1-3 years of experience smart, high attention to details
- prior exp in Supply ops is a plus
- Flexible with the changes and flexible to work on weekends and/or rotational shift, if required
- Service-oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, google sheets and social networking tools.
- Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritize as necessary.
- Must be passionate about the hospitality industry.
- SQL, Google script, Python
4. Mandatory Skills:
5. Nice to have:
At Instawork our vision is to create economic opportunity for local businesses and professionals, globally. Instawork is one of the fastest-growing startups in Silicon Valley. We graduated from Y combinator in S15 and recently announced our $18M Series B round. We have been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley) - early investor and advisor in Uber, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), Google Ventures, Spark Capital, SV Angel, CrunchFund among many more. We are creating economic opportunities for professionals in the gig economy.
You can read more about us here https://www.instawork.com/about
Our product for hospitality gigs helps small businesses hire on-demand professionals for their businesses. We have launched in multiple cities across the US and adding more cities every month. The impact we are creating in the lives of the professionals and partners we serve is the motivation for us to improve and get better every day
We have a really strong team at Instawork. The leadership team comprises of half a dozen entrepreneurs and technologists who have previously founded tech companies and have had successful exits. We recently open-sourced a library Hyperview which we feel will revolutionize how Mobile apps are written (just like react-native did a few years ago).
Here are profiles of some of our team members
* Sumir Meghani, CEO: Harvard and Stanford alumni (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumirmeghani/)
* Debarshi Kar, CTO: ex-GSN (https://www.linkedin.com/in/debarshikar/)
* Carlton Robinson (Head Finance): ex-Yahoo (https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltonr/)
* Adam Stepinski, Engg Manager: ex-Google (https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-stepinski-214043b/)
* Lalit Patel, Country Head India: ex-GSN (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lalitpatel/)
* Vaibhav Pandey, Director Product India: ISB alumni, ex-Quikr (https://www.linkedin.com/in/pandevaibhav/)
We have two offices, one in San Francisco and one in Bangalore, with teams that operate autonomously.