Instawork is looking for a talented, hyper-analytical, and consumer focused product analyst with a passion for driving business growth by leveraging the power of data.
Instawork is creating economic opportunity for small businesses and hourly workers by connecting them for a variety of employment opportunities. In addition to being a two-sided marketplace, the online-to-offline nature of our product presents a unique set of design and product challenges. We aren't just trying to get people to click more buttons - we're connecting people in physical space and managing around all the unpredictability and unique social dynamics of hospitality and hourly labor. Your work will help hospitality professionals to gain additional skills, earn extra income, and run their businesses more efficiently.
We’ve been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), GV (formerly Google Ventures), Spark Capital, Y Combinator, SV Angel, Crunchfund, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more.
This cross functional role will be part of Instawork’s product team in India and will work closely with the entire organization - design, engineering, marketing, operations and sales.
What you'll do:
- Synthesize data to provide actionable insights to the leadership and the product team to influence strategy and growth
- Build dashboards and tools, craft analyses, and tell stories with data to help our teams make better decisions
- Monitor the performance of new features and recommend iterations based on your findings
- Partner with design, engineering, and operations to scope features that solve user problems
The ideal Candidate:
- Has 3+ years experience in a data analysis related profile for an e-commerce/internet company
- Has strong analytical chops, and can use SQL or reporting tools to derive actionable insights from user behavior
- Is detail oriented, with a strong passion for analytics and problem solving
- Is excited to work in a fast paced environment, is comfortable with making decisions in ambiguity, and has a strong bias for action.
- Understands the common metrics used in the internet industry along with business growth metrics such as retention, churn, CAC, CLTV, etc, apart from
- Bonus: MBA or degree in analytics from Tier 1 institute
- Skills: Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis, SQL, R,