Account Executive (Hospitality)
Instawork's mission is to be the essential hiring engine for all businesses that support an hourly workforce. We create flexible opportunities for workers to earn additional income, build new skills, and even test out new employers prior to accepting full-time positions. Our on-demand staffing app enables hospitality businesses looking to hire or flex up in staff to connect with local skilled professionals looking to take on additional shifts. Our technology-enabled platform allows for better matching between workers and employers, disrupting antiquated staffing and hiring models.
It has been a tough year for the hospitality industry, but with light at the end of the tunnel, Instawork’s flexible hiring platform is being viewed as more essential than ever as businesses are looking at more efficient and effective ways to find talent.
Instawork delights thousands of businesses across the country and we are looking for sales professionals with a passion for hospitality to join the team. We’ve been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Y Combinator, SV Angel, CrunchFund, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more. Leveraging our accelerated growth, we will continue to expand throughout the US and globally in order to revolutionize the labor market.
The primary responsibility of the Account Executive (Hospitality) role is to target hospitality businesses that have a high volume need for flexible staffing. You'll have a defined prospect list but you’ll also build relationships with top businesses in a defined region. Caterers, stadiums, hotels, clubs and restaurant groups are just some of the types of businesses that we service.
This is a high-energy, client-facing sales role requiring proven sales ability with a passion for closing deals and growing accounts. The ideal candidate understands and anticipates how decisions are made, and you will persistently uncover the needs and decision-making criteria of your prospects. Your goal is to create more raving fanatics of Instawork and ensure that we become the staffing and hiring solution of choice for our clients.
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Instawork and top hospitality partners
- Executing the sales strategy for our B2B mobile marketplace app by reaching out to executives and key decision makers
- Utilize and a consultative sales process to demonstrate how Instawork is a faster, more convenient, and cost-effective solution compared to the status quo.
- Ensure a top-notch first experience with Instawork and obsess over expanding the account in the first months as a customer.
- Strategically work an assigned account list focusing on net new client acquisition closing new business over the phone, video and in-person by delivering tailored sales presentations.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and sales plans.
- Work collaboratively with the sales and operations teams to drive revenue growth with new customers.- Utilize our technology tools and maintain great Salesforce hygiene.
- 3+ years experience in SMB and mid-market sales
- A track record of success – consistently exceeding quota
- Competitive mentality with an innate desire to be at the top of the leaderboard
- Experience – You follow a sales process and methodology (Solutions selling, Challenger, or other)
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel, Google Docs and Salesforce
- Experience and passion for selling into hospitality businesses is not required, but is a plus
Comp and Incentives:·
- Competitive salary, commissions, and equity
- Remote work is ok
- 100% Medical, Dental, Vision insurance and 80% for dependents
- 401k, life and disability coverage
- Laptop and home office reimbursement
- Open PTO and parental leave plan
- Ongoing spiffs, outings, and additional incentives because sales is fun
- The opportunity for career advancement in a high-growth startup
All sales execs need to embody Instawork’s core values:
- Bias for Action -- We are a growing team and an evolving product. We want a team of do’ers to drive the company forward.
- Act Like an Owner -- Make your territory your own. Execute on the fundamentals, and act creatively to drive growth
- Always Be Learning -- We are creating a new vision for our industry. The best reps are able to adapt and learn from each other and our customers.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor -- Always be upfront and honest with the team and our business partners.
Instawork is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.