Sales Enablement Manager
Instawork's goal is to be the essential hiring engine for all businesses that support an hourly workforce. We create flexible opportunities for workers to earn additional income, build new skills, and even test out new employers prior to accepting full-time positions. Our on-demand staffing app allows warehouse, distribution, and other supply chain employers to connect with local skilled pros looking to take on additional shifts. The Light Industrial staffing industry is an antiquated $70 billion dollar market opportunity that is primed for disruption. Our technology allows for better matching between workers and employers and a world-class dispatching solution to ensure hiring targets far exceed the status quo.
Instawork delights thousands of businesses across the country and we are looking for supply chain sales pros to join the team. We’ve been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Y Combinator, SV Angel, CrunchFund, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more. Leveraging our accelerated growth, we will continue to expand throughout the US and globally in order to revolutionize the labor market.
As the Sales Enablement manager, you’ll play a key role in growth of our company, refining our sales playbook, taking new products and functionality to market, on-boarding a significant amount of new hires all the while contributing to the direction of the revenue engine of Instawork.
- Define the business requirements across segments and functions to focus the enablement cycles in the most impactful areas in line with company objectives
- Build upon our training program to support a best in class sales program at Instawork, including all sales roles (SDR, BDR, AE, SAE, and Sales Management)
- Build programs that are truly world-class, pushing conventional wisdom on levels of engagement and efficacy of enablement sessions
- Help define a future-looking productivity roadmap assessing timelines and resources required to execute on key initiatives.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify sales productivity gaps & prioritize work on key initiatives across the global sales team.
- Craft the overall learning journey of our customer facing reps and managers from on-boarding through promotion into the next role
- Measure and monitor the impact of learning initiatives and the Enablement team holistically
- Build a world-class team of enablement professionals and inspire them to do their best work
- Work closely with Product Marketing to support new product launches
- Actively participant in strategic decision making around the direction and execution of highest level revenue objectives
- 5+ years combined sales and sales enablement experience with 2+ years specifically in Sales Enablement.
- Led Enablement for an elite SaaS company operating at scale (at least 50 reps)
- Experience building sales readiness playbooks that ensure remote sellers are equipped and able to effectively execute their roles.
- Consistent track record of exceptional performance, delivering quantifiable impact on company revenue
- Expert in Sales Enablement tooling and Sales Methodologies (MEDDPIC, Challenger, Sandler, CVI, etc.)
- You have strength in multi-tasking, prioritization, attention to detail, and organization as well as outstanding communication and project management skills.
Instawork is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.