Manager, Growth Marketing
Downtown Los Angeles, CA
InStride is the global learning services enterprise for employers to provide career-boosting and life-changing educational degrees and credentials to their employees, through the highest- quality universities and colleges. Based in Los Angeles, InStride is formed in partnership between the industry leading corporate online education arm of ASU (Arizona State University) and the TPG RISE fund.
At InStride, we’re building a movement. Building on successful corporate online learning partnerships like Starbucks and Uber, we aim to become the indispensable human capital partner of employers worldwide, helping transform organizations into learning enterprises and employees into lifelong learners. InStride will be the trusted, objective, and collaborative catalyst to unlocking the access of university ecosystem to employees, employers and communities.
The Growth Marketing Manager owns growing and accelerating our learner funnel in a truly omni channel fashion – through online (SEO/SEM, social, email, content, display, native) and offline (in-store, direct mail), and both direct and in partnership with employers and universities.
You will work closely with our Product, Creative, Business Intelligence and Customer Success teams to better understand customer behaviors, needs, and drive initiatives that will drive KPIs and continued innovation.
You are an entrepreneurial, analytical, data-driven, creative, and collaborative marketing professional with a proven track record in solving problems and delighting customers. You are excited by the prospect of getting things done and delivering both societal and financial impact.
· 3+ years in marketing management, digital marketing, growth or similar positions.
· Proven track record of growing customers, decreasing customer acquisition costs and increasing lifetime value while maintaining a brand and customer centric approach.
· Experience with marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HotJar, Optimizely, etc.).
· Expertise in marketing automation and customer relationship management systems.
· Ability to analyze data and present actionable insights through data visualizations and clear narratives.
· Experience in both online and offline marketing, and in B2B2C and B2C marketing.
· Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling ROI, but also has a meaningful impact on society.
· Exposure to the functioning of higher education institutions through direct experience or deep affiliation with the education industry.
· Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other; and promote collaboration with partners e.g. with Universities, corporate clients and the team.
· High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality.
This position will report to the Director of Growth Marketing.
Location: Downtown Los Angeles, CA
Start Date: Immediate