Manager, Corporate Onboarding and Implementation
Downtown Los Angeles, CA
InStride is the global learning services enterprise for employers to provide career-boosting and life-changing educational degrees and credentials to their employees, through the highest- quality universities and colleges. We aim to become the indispensable human capital partner of employers, helping transform them into learning enterprises and unlocking the full potential of the university ecosystem.
As a public-benefit corporation, InStride was formed as a partnership between the industry-leading corporate online education arm of Arizona State University (ASU) and the TPG RISE fund. Building on the university’s successful corporate partnerships with companies like Starbucks and Uber, thousands of degrees from best-in-class public universities will be earned, workplace skills improved, key talent retained and employees lives’ positively impacted.
Founded to champion a movement that moves beyond simple access to higher education, InStride ensures employers can empower their employees to take a meaningful next step in their careers. For more information, please visit www.instride.com.
Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, the Manager of Corporate Onboarding and Implementation will lead our efforts onboard and activate our corporate partners and build and develop a team of implementation specialists / project managers.
Successful onboarding and implementation of our corporate partners is critical to the satisfaction of our corporate partners and in driving growth in our learners. You will work cross functionally with leaders in business development, customer success, product and support to “turn on” new corporate partners.
- Create implementation and onboarding processes to align with customer journey and customer success key performance indicators.
- Provide support to Customer Success and Business Development to consult with new and current customers on best integration options for implementation.
- Track and maintain on-time and seamless implementations for partners to meet launch goals and decrease time to value.
- Understand the rationale behind corporate customer requirements and work with customers and internal stakeholders to develop potential solutions.
- Create and maintain all internal and customer-facing technical documentation and educational resources (e.g. product knowledge base).
- Act as a liaison between the Customer Success and Engineering/Prod/Support teams.
- Analyze, and escalate as needed, significant tech support tickets.
- Ensure swift communication to CSMs and customers when product issues arise.
- 3+ years of related experience in SaaS technology or software, onboarding or education experience.
- Technical knowledge of SaaS platforms and other onboarding tools, as well as integrating these tools with Salesforce.
- Experience creating, implementing, and assessing onboarding and implementation programs.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented individual who also has the ability to think and plan strategically.
- A self-motivated problem solver with creativity, a strong work ethic, and high energy level.
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling ROI, but also has a meaningful impact on society.
- Exposure to the functioning of higher education institutions through direct experience or deep affiliation with the education industry.
- Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other; and promote collaboration with partners e.g. with Universities, corporate clients and the team.
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality.