Vice President, University Partnerships
Downtown Los Angeles, CA
InStride is the global learning services enterprise for employers to provide career-boosting and life-changing educational degrees and credentials to their employees, through the highest- quality universities and colleges. We aim to become the indispensable human capital partner of employers, helping transform them into learning enterprises and unlocking the full potential of the university ecosystem.
As a public-benefit corporation, InStride was formed as a partnership between the industry-leading corporate online education arm of Arizona State University (ASU) and the TPG RISE fund. Building on the university’s successful corporate partnerships with companies like Starbucks and Uber, thousands of degrees from best-in-class public universities will be earned, workplace skills improved, key talent retained and employees lives’ positively impacted.
Founded to champion a movement that moves beyond simple access to higher education, InStride ensures employers can empower their employees to take a meaningful next step in their careers. For more information, please visit www.instride.com.
- Provide executive-level account sponsorship and management for multiple university partnerships.
- Partner with the Chief University Officer on new partnership negotiations.
- Design and implement new partner onboarding and relationship management process.
- Define and build out the reporting and other services back to university partners.
- Provide sales support for corporate business development function, as needed.
- Provide support to Chief University Officer on team and company strategy.
- Relationship management expertise with higher education or other similar institutions.
- Expertise with the operations, finances, and success metrics of online education programs.
- Strong process orientation and experience managing a distributed network.
- Mission-driven - excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers both high revenue growth and compelling ROI and has a meaningful impact on society.
- Exposure to the functioning of higher education institutions through direct experience or deep affiliation with the education industry.
- Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other; and promote collaboration with partners e.g. with Universities, corporate clients and the team.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting, building, and leading high-performing teams.
- High EQ, high integrity, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality.