Director, Impact and Market Analysis
Downtown Los Angeles, CA
InStride is the global learning services enterprise for employers to provide career-boosting and life-changing educational degrees and credentials to their employees, through the highest- quality universities and colleges. We aim to become the indispensable human capital partner of employers, helping transform them into learning enterprises and unlocking the full potential of the university ecosystem.
As a public-benefit corporation, InStride was formed as a partnership between the industry-leading corporate online education arm of Arizona State University (ASU) and the TPG RISE fund. Building on the university’s successful corporate partnerships with companies like Starbucks and Uber, thousands of degrees from best-in-class public universities will be earned, workplace skills improved, key talent retained and employees lives’ positively impacted.
Founded to champion a movement that moves beyond simple access to higher education, InStride ensures employers can empower their employees to take a meaningful next step in their careers. For more information, please visit www.instride.com.
- Design and implement InStride’s social impact tracking and reporting system.
- Serve as the InStride market expert on dynamically evolving labor markets, employer and employee needs, and available educational offerings.
- Develop a point of view on how the future of work, new forms of education, and shifting policy landscapes affect InStride’s corporate customers, learners, and university partners.
- Provide in-house consulting expertise for InStride’s strategy, operations, and thought leadership.
- Experience in consulting or market research, with a strong preference for higher education expertise.
- Ability to both conduct detailed analysis and develop senior-level strategy presentations.
- Familiarity with impact investing, public benefit corporations, and approaches to measure social impact.
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling ROI, but also has a meaningful impact on society.
- Exposure to the functioning of higher education institutions through direct experience or deep affiliation with the education industry.
- Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other; and promote collaboration with partners e.g. with Universities, corporate clients and the team.
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality.