Downtown Los Angeles, CA /
Learner Success – Customer Success /
As the premier global provider of Strategic Enterprise Education™ (SEE), InStride enables employers to provide career-boosting degrees and credentials to their employees, through leading global academic institutions across the U.S., Mexico, Europe and Australia. InStride helps organizations achieve transformative business and social impact by unlocking the power of education, through advanced technology-enabled experiences for learners and corporate partners alike.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, the Implementation Specialist is responsible for the setup, configuration and installation of our digital platform to match corporate partner specifications. The role also involves managing general operational processes and documentation to ensure scalability as we grow.
To be successful in this role, the Implementation Specialist will work across departments including Customer Success, Product, Engineering and Marketing, bringing corporate partner objectives to fruition through cross-departmental collaboration and communication.
- Define requirements and deliverables for a successful corporate partner platform configuration
- Manage site setup and configuration of digital platforms to corporate partner specification
- Manage ongoing feature rollout to corporate partners
- ·Collaborate cross-departmentally to ensure content, images & branding is accurate and consistently managed
- Manage corporate partner program and process documentation
- Stay up to date on releases and product functionality to ensure successful implementation of these features for clients
- Successfully manage multiple and simultaneous site configurations meeting concurrent deadlines
- Facilitate end-user acceptance testing during the implementation process
- Be ready, willing, and able to track and document everything that happens on the project, then report on it like clockwork to the project team and stakeholders
- Be eager and able to help develop tools, best practices, and documentation for configuration project management and related processes, as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years or more of experience in a technology-related field
- Software configuration and/or technology implementation experience
- Love checklists and demonstrate strong organization skills to manage multiple projects at once with a high degree of autonomy
- Detail-oriented individual who also has the ability to think and plan strategically
- A self-motivated problem solver with a strong work ethic and high energy level
- Excellent independent judgement. Ability to consider, compare, and evaluate different courses of action, and make an informed decision in the best interests of the company
- Excited by the challenge of helping support a world-class business that is both mission-driven and focused on delivering high revenue growth
- Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other; and promote collaboration with partners e.g. with Universities, corporate clients and the team
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality
InStride is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.