Project Manager, Partner Implementation
Downtown Los Angeles, CA /
Technology – Project Management /
As the premier global provider of Strategic Enterprise Education™ (SEE), InStride enables employers to provide career-boosting degrees and credentials to their employees, through leading global academic institutions across the U.S., Mexico, Europe and Australia. InStride helps organizations achieve transformative business and social impact by unlocking the power of education, through advanced technology-enabled experiences for learners and corporate partners alike.
Reporting to the Director of Project Management Office, this role will lead our efforts to onboard and activate our corporate partners. Successful onboarding and implementation of our corporate partners is critical to the satisfaction of our corporate partners and in driving growth in our learners. You will work cross functionally with leaders in business development, customer success, product and support to help successfully onboard and implement new corporate partners.
- Manage a portfolio of partner onboarding and/or implementation projects each with multiple workstreams
- Engage with partner stakeholders and internal teams as needed to deliver on partner onboarding and implementation goals
- Track and maintain on-time and seamless implementations for partners to meet launch goals and decrease time to value
- Manage and communicate timelines, tasks, issues and risks as needed
- Coordinate and facilitate internal project and partner facing meetings
- Build out and continuously improve maturity of new partner onboarding project processes to align with customer journey and customer success key performance indicators
- Provide support to Customer Success and Business Development to consult with new and current customers on best integration options for implementation
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 3+ year managing customer facing implementation or onboarding projects with senior customer stakeholders at a SaaS company
- Experience creating, implementing, improving and assessing onboarding and implementation project processes
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented individual with ability to identifying risks, potential blind spots and think strategically
- A self-motivated problem solver who is comfortable with ambiguity, has a strong work ethic, and high energy level
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling ROI, but also has a meaningful impact on society
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related project management experience and/or project management certifications
InStride is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.