Director, Programs and Pathways
Downtown Los Angeles, CA
InStride is the global learning services enterprise for employers to provide career-boosting and life-changing educational degrees and credentials to their employees, through the highest- quality universities and colleges. We aim to become the indispensable human capital partner of employers, helping transform them into learning enterprises and unlocking the full potential of the university ecosystem.
As a public-benefit corporation, InStride was formed as a partnership between the industry-leading corporate online education arm of Arizona State University (ASU) and the TPG RISE fund. Building on the university’s successful corporate partnerships with companies like Starbucks and Uber, thousands of degrees from best-in-class public universities will be earned, workplace skills improved, key talent retained and employees lives’ positively impacted.
Founded to champion a movement that moves beyond simple access to higher education, InStride ensures employers can empower their employees to take a meaningful next step in their careers. For more information, please visit www.instride.com.
- Develop and manage “map” of InStride educational offerings across university partners and aligned to corporate and student needs.
- Manage process of articulation and credit for prior learning with university partners, including training programs delivered by corporate partners and articulation agreements with local colleges.
- Manage corporate partner requests for specific content or programs or alignment to internal competency or learning frameworks.
- Expertise in new online program development, articulation agreements, stackable credentials, and/or pathway programs.
- Relationship management expertise with higher education or other similar institutions.
- Strong process orientation and attention to detail.
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling ROI, but also has a meaningful impact on society.
- Exposure to the functioning of higher education institutions through direct experience or deep affiliation with the education industry.
- Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other; and promote collaboration with partners e.g. with Universities, corporate clients and the team.
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality.