Customer Success Manager
Downtown Los Angeles, CA
Learner Success – Customer Success
As the premier global provider of Strategic Enterprise Education (SEE), InStride enables employers to provide career-boosting degrees to their employees, through leading global academic institutions across the U.S., Mexico, Europe and Australia. InStride helps organizations achieve transformative business and social impact by unlocking the power of education, through advanced technology-enabled experiences for learners and corporate partners alike.
InStride is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic Customer Success Manager. This individual will be responsible for developing corporate partner growth strategy, overseeing new partner onboarding, delivering on annual targets and retention objectives, qualifying upsell opportunities and enhancing overall client satisfaction. The position reports to the Director of Customer Success.
- Be a trusted consultant to clients at the executive level and beyond helping them leverage InStride’s platform and services to expand strategic enterprise education company-wide
- Launch, manage and grow strategic corporate partnerships (post-sales) to align with and exceed business objectives and key metrics
- Maintain a cadence of regular syncs with corporate partners to understand organizational priorities and proactively identify opportunities to grow the partnership
- Be the expert in the room when it comes to your corporate partners with the ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback and collaborate cross-functionally to inform and accelerate growth strategies
- Drive regular business reviews with leadership and stakeholders to evaluate success and align on upcoming opportunities
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics to develop and execute against goals internally and with corporate partners
- Inform corporate partners on various InStride services, products, features and introduce additional partnership opportunities
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
- Bachelor’s degree AND four (4) years of business to business customer success, marketing, sales or consulting experience; OR Master’s degree AND three (3) years of business to business customer success, marketing, sales or consulting experience.
- Comfortable and seasoned in managing external partners and providing exceptional guidance and support
- Have managed a portfolio of clients and driven growth within those accounts
- Able to work with all levels of individuals all the way up to C-suite with demonstrated experience supporting high profile clients
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented individual who also has the ability to think and plan strategically
- A self-motivated problem solver with a strong work ethic and high energy level
- Willing to travel as needed (up to 30%)
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling ROI, but also has a meaningful impact on society
- Exposure to the functioning of higher education institutions through direct experience or deep affiliation with the education industry
- Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other; and promote collaboration with partners e.g. with Universities, corporate clients and the team
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality
InStride is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.