Director, Partner & Edtech Provider Marketing
S&M – Marketing /
Instructure is a global edtech leader, serving millions of teachers and students around the world. Openness is core to who we are. That’s why we partner with over 900 education technology companies in the largest partner community for any LMS–the Edtech Collective.
Instructure also offers a portfolio of products designed specifically for other edtech providers. These unique solutions empower our partners to more quickly build and scale products, deeply integrate them into Canvas LMS, and differentiate products with research-backed proof of impact.
We are looking for a self-starter who can develop partner marketing strategies and collaborate with sales and product teams on go-to-market execution for our edtech-provider technologies, as well as promote the greater power of the Edtech Collective. This person will drive and execute regional demand generation activities, implement partner and provider marketing plans, campaigns while supporting product launches, thought leadership, and brand awareness. You will work cross-functionally with our Communications, Lifecycle, Content, Partner, Product, and Sales teams to amplify Instructure’s voice, footprint, and adoption.
The work you will do:
- Evolve and execute edtech provider marketing strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders, including partner management, sales, and product teams.
- Collaborate with partner sales teams and product marketing to identify target partner segments, market opportunities, and marketing objectives; develop sales and marketing collateral to support campaigns and sales motions.
- Own partner marketing activities, delivering business objectives such as pipe generation, within budget.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and establish globally aligned partner sales and marketing plans with shared KPIs; work cross functionally with our peers, in field marketing, content marketing, campaigns, ops and digital marketing as well as sales and business development teams.
- Coordinate and participate in partner-related events, tradeshows, conferences, and webinars; plan, execute, and evaluate the success of owned and joint marketing activities at these events.
- Work with partners to develop possible marketing initiatives, campaigns, collateral and programs that align with business objectives.
- Track and analyze performance metrics, such as lead generated and conversion; regularly review performance reports, provide updates to stakeholders and provide actionable insights and recommendations to optimize partner marketing efforts.
- Minimum of 7+ years of related demand generation and management; SaaS software industry and familiarity with the education market preferred
- Proven experience building and executing multi-channel marketing programs to, through and with partners, based on a foundation of data and analysis; optimizing reach, awareness, and nurture, and adjusting for optimization
- Strong stakeholder management skills including buy-in creation, pipe targets, budgets, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, execute with attention to detail, and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of management within Instructure and partner organizations.
- Critical, analytical thinker with a proven ability to turn high-level business requirements into programs that include partners to drive customer engagement
- Experience in balancing and executing multiple projects at a time in a cross-functional environment.
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.