ERP Systems Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT /
Enterprise Systems /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in education and career. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
The ERP Expense Systems Analyst will provide expertise for implementing, maintaining, and supporting our expense and finance systems. We are looking for an individual with experience in understanding business processes and translating that into system setup. This individual will be responsible for the administration of the Expense Systems including NetSuite, Workday and related integrations using Boomi. Preferred candidates will have experience in NetSuite and/or Workday and a knowledge of accounting processes.
What you will be doing:
- Aligning and planning with internal customers to enhance and maintain the expense processes and tools
- Maintaining a high level of customer service with internal customers
- Being an advocate for simplicity, automation, and standard functionality
- Supporting system issues relating to all aspects of expense process in Workday Travel & Expense management
- Helping to define and re-define processes in our system
- Creating and updating workflows that pertain to approvals and business processes
- Maintaining and troubleshooting integration issues between various systems
- Building and maintaining reports
- Opportunities to learn and support additional process within NetSuite and Workday
Here's what you will need to know/have:
- Previous experience administering NetSuite, Workday or other similar ERP Systems a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Information Systems, or related field
- Understanding of integration between related systems, experience using Boomi a plus
- Experience working with accounting processes
- Understanding of workflows and approval flows
- A great customer support mentality
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve system issues
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once without getting too stressed
- A definite self-starter!!!
- A basic understanding of how to work iteratively and within an Agile development methodology
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary and 401k.
- Medical, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance.
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules.
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.