Revenue Operations Intern
Salt Lake City, UT /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
To learn marketing operations tools and process at Instructure and to be empowered to troubleshoot high frequency issues. This role will support the Marketing Operations team with hands-on tech experience (Marketo, Openprise) and will collaborate with Marketing and Sales peers across various projects.
- Troubleshoot and provide user support for our Free For Teacher initiative.
- Support new marketing initiatives from an automation standpoint (Marketo).
- Clear communication of projects being undertaken, status, and progress relative to the broader goals and objectives.
- Learn about the Free For Teacher platform and be empowered to answer questions, provide support, and troubleshoot issues through email, chat, and social media channels.
- Learn marketing automation (Marketo) best practices and operations and then assist in the executing of marketing campaigns and activities.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales organizations to communicate project status or improvements.
- Learn about lead lifecycle, scoring, attribution and normalization processes and help document the details.
- Audit campaign creation in Marketo & Salesforce to ensure accurate reporting from correct setup.
- Ad hoc data quality tasks or other Marketo requests.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or a related field.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a collaborative team, on multiple projects.
- Experience with workflow and detailed processes.
- Eager and comfortable learning new technology systems.
- Competent in Excel.
- An aptitude and love for marketing, especially marketing technology.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.