Regional Director - Higher Education, Growth Sales
S&M – Sales /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by building a team of smart, creative, passionate people. And that's where you come in:
Instructure is looking for an experienced account executive to join our growing higher education sales team.
What you will be doing:
- Sales Account Management for a portfolio of named large client accounts.
- Lead the sales efforts for all upsell / cross sell to your accounts.
- Work in close coordination with the Customer Success Manager, Renewal Specialist, and other members of your aligned account team.
- Create and maintain territory, account and opportunity plans.
- Properly navigate through institutions to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Work as a trusted advisor to uncover needs/goals and support solution oriented discussions.
- Share new insights that helps prospects properly evaluate different solutions
- Help guide customers through the purchasing process to meet agreed upon timelines.
- Provide accurate quarterly forecasts
- Develop strategies to increase sales pipeline
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas .
- Log accurate account information into Salesforce in a timely manner
Here is what you need to know/have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales/Marketing,or related field.
- Minimum of 5 + years of proven sales experience.
- Experience selling enterprise level software,SaaS sales and services (LMS/educational technology experience is a plus)
- Experience selling at all levels, including “C” level / Senior Administration (Higher Education experience is a plus).
- Excellent strategic/consultative/solution sales skills..
- Ability to do detailed needs analysis and proposal development.
- ~10-25% travel.
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure:
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and flexible work schedules
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking
- iMacs or Macbooks
$105,000 - $115,000 a year
This position would target a variable commission structure of $105k-120k bringing the OTE to $210k-235k. This role will also include equity.
We’ve always believed in hiring the best people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.