Sales Manager, Corporate
Salt Lake City, UT /
At Bridge, we are building the world’s best ecosystem for teaching and learning. Thousands of employees and employers use our products around the world, and we’re always finding ways to innovate and improve their experience.
We are hiring a world class Sales Manager to solve some of corporate's hardest problems. By focusing on our values — ownership, openness, simplicity, and relationships —
If that sounds interesting, we should talk.
What you will be doing:
- Leading a team of 6 Sales Representatives
- Build strong relationships utilizing value-based selling skills.
- Running 1:1 meetings, team meetings, and sales training
- Use your extensive sales experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Provide value-added counsel to customers as a trusted advisor creating awareness and demand for Instructure products.
- Manage all internal databases and account update tools.
- Report out weekly to sales management on project, business and relationship status.
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- 5+ years Sales Management experience leading a outside sales team
- Experience selling Saas Solutions to companies with 250 employees or more.
- Selling a Human Capital Management, Sales Enablement or LMS solutions in the past is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Sales/Marketing, or related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A quantifiable track record of meeting/exceeding quotas.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong desire to work within a team-oriented environment and be a self – starter.
- Be motivated and have the desire to reach call goals and sales goals on a daily basis.
- Positive attitude, energetic, upbeat and professional.
- Willing to learn and easily adaptable.
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure:
- Competitive salary, and 401k 100% paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Rewards-based fitness tracking
- Latest software and tools with top of the line equipment
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.