Sales Development Representative (REMOTE)
Salt Lake City, UT /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their education and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create something awesome. And that's where you come in:
We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to work remote or in our Salt Lake Office. The Sales Development Representative focuses on qualifying new sales opportunities for our Regional Directors.
What you will be doing:
- The Sales Development Representative has the responsibility for introducing the Instructure Learning Platform to new clients. This is done through outbound contacting, trade shows, email campaigns and response to inbound leads. The SDR will be responsible to own and manage the prospecting for a designated territory and is responsible to create quarterly plans to achieve quotas.
- Additionally, SDRs provide regular, accurate forecasts and update lead status using Salesforce.
Here's what you will need to know/have:
- A hard-working, self-motivated person that is willing to achieve excellence.
- Creative and assertive communication skills.
- Open to feedback and development.
- A minimum of 2 + years of proven sales experience in a B2B environment selling technology solutions.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within specified time frames.
- Experience selling software products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex enterprise software solutions and use of that knowledge to sell to academic institutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field is preferred, but not needed.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM.
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Fitness club memberships
- iMac or Macbooks
$40,000 - $57,500 a year
Pay is up to a maximum of $57,500 base and $16k variable. Final pay will be determined upon experience.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.