Salt Lake City, UT /
Human Resources /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
Instructure is looking for a Sr. Recruiter who is driven, self-motivated and can thrive in a fast-paced high growth environment. This position will partner closely with our Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Support teams to source, screen and hire the best talent possible to meet our growth needs.
What you will be doing:
- Manage all aspects of the recruiting life cycle
- Work with hiring managers at all levels to identify hiring needs, job duties, qualifications, and skills
- Identify and build effective sourcing strategies for all jobs with emphasis in passive candidate
- Screen, interview, and refer candidates for additional HM interviews
- Focus on hiring the right candidates, not just filling positions
- Partner with hiring managers during offer process, including salary recommendations, offer approvals, and closing candidates
- Maintain knowledge of organizational structure and job responsibility changes in all areas of the Company
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
Here’s what you will need to know/have:
- 5 - 8 years experience in all aspects of recruiting
- Experience with international recruiting is a bonus
- Shows initiative to handle tasks not yet assigned
- Detail-oriented, professional, persistent, and self-motivated
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects independently and remain flexible in a changing environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Innovative sourcing strategies, tools and recruitment channels
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative environment
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Fitness club memberships
- iMac or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.