Product Manager (Data, Reporting & Analytics)
At Instructure, our vision is to help people learn, develop, and engage from their first day at school to their last day of work. Our goal is simple: create more effective ways for everyone everywhere to access education, make discoveries, share knowledge, be inspired, and do big things. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. So here’s your opportunity…
We are looking for a smart, hard-working, collaborative product manager to join the Canvas Product Management team.
What you will be doing:
- Create data, reporting and analytics experience for teachers and learners around the globe.
- Identify and document requirements across customers, prospects and internal teams.
- Organize and prioritize the work within our Agile environment - ship product!
- Empower Product Design and Engineering to continually improve Canvas.
- Deliver data, reporting and analytics solutions that set the new standard against which our competitors will be judged.
- Collaborate with other product leaders to provide consistent user experiences across all our educational products.
- Enable marketing and sales with insights to inform go-to-market plans for new features built by your team
Here's what you will need to know/have:
- At least 4 years experience in software product management.
- Be a self-starter who can create a vision and organize a plan to execute it.
- Exceptional communication skills to ensure all stakeholders understand and are aligned with the product plan.
- History of providing data-based experiences to customers that make the complex understandable.
- Experience in the education industry is a plus
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking
- Latest software and tools with top of the line equipment
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.