Regional Director - Hong Kong
Hong Kong /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
We are looking for a North Asia based education sales professional to help with our continued growth and success. The Regional Director will focus specifically on selling Canvas into the education space throughout North Asia. The role will require significant travel (50% - COVID dependent), as well as significant before - and after-hours calls and demos. This position will report to the General Manager APAC.
A North Asian based person would need to demonstrate success working remotely.
What you will be doing:
- Selling enterprise level software, SaaS sales and services into the North Asian education space
- Consistently meet/exceed personal sales quotas within specified time frame
- Leading with industry insights and helping schools navigate complicated review processes
- Constantly improving your understanding of research and trends impacting the North Asian education market
- Applying an entrepreneurial mindset to influence customer processes with excellent strategic & consultative sales skills
- Networking and strategic selling at all levels, including “C” level and above
- Ability to do detailed needs analysis and proposal development
- Applying Challenger Sales Methodology
- ~50-75% travel
Here’s what you will need to know/have:
- Experience of selling in the North Asian market
- Excellent strategic/consultative sales skills in a SaaS context
- Demonstrable personal discipline and a deep desire to achieve
- You understand Challenger Sales Methodology and bring with you a Challenger Sales mentality
- Experience selling at all levels, including “C” level
- Experience managing high complexity sales and multiple stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 + years of proven successful sales experience
- Preferable is a Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Understanding educational pedagogy and the process involving selling an LMS is a plus
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure!
- Excellent benefits and perks, because we want you to be happy and healthy: life assurance, business travel insurance, wellbeing fitness tracking, contribution to your commuter and fitness/welfare and a fully-stocked kitchens and catered lunches (yay!!!)
- Check us out on Glassdoor, to get the low-down from people that are not in the HR or marketing department :)
- iMacs or Macbooks
- Most importantly, you get to work with a tight knit team who embrace innovation and are committed to being excellent at what they do
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.