Software Engineer (C# .net) - Videri
Budapest, Hungary /
At Instructure, we are building the world’s best ecosystem for teaching and learning. Millions of students and teachers use our products around the world, and we’re always finding ways to innovate and improve their experience.
We are hiring world class software engineers to solve some of education’s hardest problems at cloud-scale. By focusing on our values — ownership, openness, simplicity, and relationships — and using a modern stack that includes data warehousing and analytics, .NET (Core), and Angular, we are changing the way that teachers teach and students learn.
If that sounds interesting, we should talk.
What you will do:
- Build and support a managed analytics platform for K-12 education
- Apply software development best practices for development (e.g. SOLID, Design Patterns, TDD, BDD); and configuration management tasks
- Work in an agile software development environment with distributed teams using Scrum
- Successfully partner with other teams, such as client services, product management, and quality assurance
- Participate in all aspects of the product including design, development, deployment, and maintenance
What we look for:
- Experience with cloud-hosted, high-traffic applications
- A bias to action, desire for ownership, and love for problem-solving
- Experience in multiple programming languages (with interest in learning more)
- Demonstrated excellence in programming, debugging, architecture, and devops — our engineers design, build, and deploy their own codeStrong communication skills
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.