Marketing Project Manager (8 month contract)
Salt Lake City, UT /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
We are looking for a meticulously organized, full-time Project Manager to work with our core marketing team through July 2021. The ideal candidate will be based in the Salt Lake City area, but can be remote-US. You’ll shepherd marketing projects from concept through completion across a range of functions - from creative to digital to events. We’re looking for someone who can grasp the full picture while sweating the details. Must have experience in project management software to be considered, experience in Asana a big plus.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Work with creative / digital / events teams, and managing the workflow of projects
- Manage projects within Asana to curate the process
- Manage timelines, deadlines, and budgets in addition to attending team meetings
- Track all projects through each stage, from start to finish
- Serve as liaison among marketing teams and product team
- Set up team briefings, internal reviews, and any meetings needed to complete any given project
- Coordinate budgets, timelines, meetings, and contracts with outside vendors (videographers, photographers, animators, writers, etc.)
- 3-5 years of project management experience in a creative agency or marketing departments
- Expertise with Asana or similar project management platform
- Well versed in Google Suite applications
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- Prioritization and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which include but not limited to communicating with emojis and or animal GIFs
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.