Manager Revenue Operations (Data Ops Emphasis)
Salt Lake City, UT /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
We are looking for a Manager Revenue Operations (Data Ops Emphasis) to strategically & operationally drive full funnel accountability across the revenue engine (sales, marketing, and customer success).
- Process Engineering & Strategy Optimization. Improve system process discipline by defining and driving implementation of key processes, fostering continuous improvement.
- Technology, Data & Analytics. Work closely with the Director to architect the overall sales tech stack to meet current and future needs of the business. Optimize the capture and tracking of all sales activity performance across the customer experience - identifying areas of improvement and relying on measurement to inform execution.
- Project Management & Training. Support execution of projects and programs by creating visibility (project plans, progress trackers/status-updates), and continuously coach other team members towards success.
- Change Management. Partner with sales, marketing, and customer success leadership and teams to ensure our systems and operations are optimized to meet business needs and facilitate alignment.
What you;ll be doing:
- Keep compliance with privacy laws and data governance at the forefront of all project plans.
- Build a foundation for sophisticated data governance programs globally.
- Implement proactive data hygiene practices that systematically normalize or update business-critical data points (i.e. territory, account, contact, opportunity details, etc.) Ensure these data points are accurate + complete.
- Datapoint enrichment for ICP (ideal customer profile) models across global regions.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, including documenting current-state processes, new specifications, and defining the end state.
- Design systems and processes that maintain simplicity, take on minimal technical debt, produce clean and complete data, and are cost-effective.
- Clear communication of projects being undertaken, status, and progress relative to the broader goals and objectives.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders from multiple departments to successfully complete each project.
- Drive successful project completion using agile methodology for all phases of the system development life-cycle: planning (requirements), execution (QA), and acceptance.
Here's what you need to know/what:
- 2+ years experience with data governance programs/processes (preferably using tech such as Openprise, RingLead, or LeanData)
- 2+ years experience in operations roles or Salesforce administration/development
- Prior project management experience or PMP certification
- Experience working with marketing, sales, CS, IT management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deliver completed projects spanning multiple stakeholders and end-users
- Well-rounded understanding of revenue processes and team structures in a SaaS environment
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and/or Gainsight preferred
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Fitness club memberships
- iMac or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.