Manager Revenue Operations (emphasis on Demand Gen)
Salt Lake City, UT /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
We are looking for a Manager Revenue Operations (emphasis on Demand Gen) to strategically & operationally drive full funnel accountability across the revenue engine (sales, marketing, and customer success).
- Process Engineering & Strategy Optimization. Improve system process discipline by defining and driving implementation of key processes, fostering continuous improvement.
- Technology, Data & Analytics. Work closely with the Director to architect the overall sales tech stack to meet current and future needs of the business. Optimize the capture and tracking of all sales activity performance across the customer experience - identifying areas of improvement and relying on measurement to inform execution.
- Project Management & Training. Support execution of projects and programs by creating visibility (project plans, progress trackers/status-updates), and continuously coach other team members towards success.
- Change Management. Partner with sales, marketing, and customer success leadership and teams to ensure our systems and operations are optimized to meet business needs and facilitate alignment.
What you will be doing:
- Orchestrate the tech stack that supports full customer lifecycle initiatives, with an emphasis on optimizing demand generation/digital marketing.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (all marketing functions and sales) to execute programs, campaigns, and activities.
- Continually troubleshoot issues with the lead creation system and programs to deliver data-driven guidance to improve all programs.
- Determine best practices and train marketing and sales peers with regard to marketing automation capabilities, testing, privacy compliance, and projected results.
- Provide expertise in the areas of implementing account and contact scoring programs across prospect to customer lifecycle.
- Develop data strategy around quality and enrichment programs utilizing external data sources.
- Devise data initiative plans to aid in account based marketing campaign execution to analyze data and metrics housed in marketing automation tool(s), CRM(s), and data warehouse at a campaign, company, and product level to ensure lead generating campaigns show ROI effectively.
- Drive implementation and testing of system changes and updates when configuring and deploying solutions for integration with CRM systems.
- Monitor application utilization to identify problem areas to develop and document strategic best practices to standardize application use to improve performance and efficiencies.
Here's what you will need to know/have:
- 3+ years experience with sales and/or marketing automation technologies specifically in areas related to development, implementation, and support (Marketo preferred)
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience collaborating across marketing, sales, customer success, and technology teams with a focus on lead generation and campaign management
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills with the ability to translate between technical and business teams to ensure the needs of both are met
- Experience with workflow and detailed processes
- Self-starter able to make decisions in line with business goals and objectives
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with system infrastructure in mind
- Self-starter that demonstrates resourcefulness, motivation, and initiative
- Competent in Excel and comfortable pulling/manipulating large amounts of data at scale
- An aptitude and love for marketing, especially marketing technology with industry best practices and optimizations in mind
- Ability to deliver completed projects spanning multiple stakeholders and end-users
- Well-rounded understanding of revenue processes and team structures in a SaaS environment
- SiriusDecisions Demand Unit Waterfall methodology experience preferred
- Experience as an admin with Salesforce and/or Gainsight preferred
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Fitness club memberships
- iMac or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.