Enterprise Systems /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
Instructure is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our Enterprise Systems team. This person will provide development and support to the Salesforce.com platform across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success. In this position, the Salesforce Developer will work to implement and maintain Salesforce solutions based on requirements outlined from business users and analysts in addition to working with the rest of the CRM team to deliver solutions that help solve business problems. The Salesforce Developer must have the ability to assess business and system process impacts and be committed to delivering efficient technology-based solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform that will be used internally and by customers on Salesforce Communities.
- Create applications to integrate Salesforce and other business systems.
- Work with the Instructure CRM admin team for daily support and maintenance of the Salesforce instance.
- Work with architect on solutions design and delivery, including integration with existing architecture, while ensuring proper change management and SOX principles are followed.
- Clearly document any solutions.
- Communicate with team members to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Interact directly with business users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications, and interactions with the Salesforce instance.
- Any other task as requested by management.
What you will need to know/have:
- 3+ years of development on the Salesforce platform
- Must be fluent in English
- Solid understanding of the non-code features of Salesforce
- Proven background launching significant system enhancements and release cycles
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification (or obtained in the first 12 months of employment)
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology.
- Experience with FinancialForce PSA is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is a plus
- Experience with Dell Boomi is a plus
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure!
- Competitive salary and 401k
- 100% paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Time off with pay, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Fitness club memberships
- Fully-stocked kitchens and catered lunches
- iMacs or Macbooks
- Food, lots of food.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.