Regional Director (Remote - Philippines)
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
We are looking for a Regional Director to cover the Philippines Region, focusing specifically on selling Canvas in the HE, K-12 and VET markets and helping establish Canvas as the LMS of choice. This individual contributor role will require 40% travel and before and after-hours calls and demos.
What you will be doing:
- Selling Canvas to new clients in the Philippines Region (new business sales) as well as selling additional products and services to existing accounts (up-sell/ cross-sell).
- Developing sales strategies to increase client awareness and to develop an opportunity pipeline.
- Consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas within the specified time frame.
- Educating and demonstrating Canvas products and services.
- Lead and direct the commercial development of all chosen markets, strategic accounts, and business development to drive revenue and achieve our goals.
- Ensure functional business plans, sales strategies, goals, policies, and objectives are aligned.
- Keep pace with market developments, produce market reports, and quickly develop new supplier and stakeholder relationships.
Here's what you will need to know:
- Experience in selling enterprise-level software, SaaS, and services.
- Experience in selling in the Philippines education market.
- Understanding educational pedagogy and the process involving selling an LMS is a plus.
- Experience selling at all levels, including “C” level
- Excellent strategic/consultative/challenger sales skills.
- Ability to do detailed needs analysis, proposal development, and tender completion.
- Minimum of 5 + years of proven successful sales experience.
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure:
- Excellent benefits and perks because we want you to be happy and healthy: business travel insurance, contribution to your medical, fitness and personal/professional goals.
- Most importantly, you get to work with a tight-knit team who embrace innovation and are committed to being excellent at what they do
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be, and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better, and our business is stronger.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.