Enterprise Sales Executive - UK (Remote)
Instructure was founded to define, develop, and deploy superior, easy-to-use software. (And that’s what we did / do / will keep on doing.) We make better, more usable tools for teaching and learning (you know, stuff people will actually use). A better connected and more open edtech ecosystem. And more effective ways for everyone everywhere to access education, make discoveries, share knowledge, be inspired, and do big things. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. So here’s your opportunity.
With over 4000 current clients globally, we are poised for explosive growth. We are looking for exceptional Sales Executives to focus on selling Canvas in UK. This is an individual business development contributor role that will require significant travel (50-75%), as well as significant before - and after-hours calls and demos. This position will report to the Director, Sales HE, Europe. Please note whilst Instructure’s EMEA headquarters is located in London, we’re open to this role being located remotely.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and direct the commercial development of all chosen markets, strategic accounts and business development to drive revenue and achieve our goals
- Selling Canvas to new clients in UK (new business sales)
- Developing sales strategies to increase client awareness and to develop opportunity pipeline
- Consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas within specified time frame
- Educating and demonstrating Canvas products and services
- Analyses sales activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives and/or redirect, realign direction of sales managers and sales team
- Ensure functional business plans and sales strategies, goals, policies and objectives are aligned
- Keep pace with market developments, produce market reports and quickly develop new supplier and stakeholder relationships
Here’s What You Will Need to Know/Have:
- Experience of selling enterprise level software, SaaS and services
- You understand Challenger Sales Methodology and bring with you a Challenger Sales mentality
- Experience selling at all levels, including “C” level and above
- Experience of selling in the Education market is preferred
- Understanding educational pedagogy and the process involving selling an VLE is a plus
- Excellent strategic/consultative/challenger sales skills + hunter mentality
- Ability to do detailed needs analysis, proposal development and tender completion
- Minimum of 5 + years of proven successful sales experience
- Preferable is a Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
Awesome benefits at Instructure!
- Excellent benefits and perks, because we want you to be happy and healthy!
- Equity!!! - Yes, everyone at Instructure gets equity, because we want you to feel like this is more than just a job. The company's success, is your success
- Because you get to help us grow a culture of awesomeness. But everyone says that right? Check us out on Glassdoor, to get the low-down from people that are not in the HR or Marketing department :)
- Most importantly, you get to work with a tight knit team who embrace innovation and are committed to being excellent at what they do
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.