Data Operations Contractor
Salt Lake City, UT /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
Instructure is looking for a rockstar data operations contractor to join our team on a 6 month contract. This role directly supports Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Partner Operations (Revenue Operations) with an emphasis on both data governance and ensuring reliability and consistency in the data each of the teams rely on to execute.. To be successful in this role, you must have a strong understanding of database relationship processes and be able to translate this knowledge into efficient solutions. The ability to grasp lots of information quickly will go a long way to achieving success in this role.
- Cross-training backup and support of data orchestration jobs (Openprise).
- Maintain opportunity contact object alignment.
- Clean up territory accuracy for top of funnel opportunities to increase forecasting accuracy and pipeline attribution.
- Datapoint enrichment for ICP models across global regions.
- Clear communication of projects being undertaken, status, and progress relative to the broader goals and objectives.
- Building new processes that enrich data, increase processing speed, and improve process accuracy
- Testing and optimizing new/existing processes
- Create process documentation (Lucidchart experience a plus)
- Manipulating large datasets
- Analyzing sets of data to help inform business decisions
- Overseer of data in our systems of record and build a strong data governance & enrichment strategy
- Drive global data education and alignment
- Leverage data to forecast more predictable outcomes
- Operationalize data collection practices, through integrations, reporting automation, and documented data requirements
- Perform ad-hoc, data analyses across disparate data sources, delivering insights and recommendations
- 2+ years working with a CRM (Salesforce strongly preferred)
- 2+ years working on a revenue operations, marketing operations, CS operations, or sales operations team
- Exceptional problem solving skills and experience building automated business processes
- Experience working with a remote team
- Extremely organized and task oriented
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
- Analytical background
- Experience working with tools such as R, SQL,Python
- Experience with a data orchestration tool such as Openprise a plus
- Experience with a marketing automation tool (Marketo preferred) a plus
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.