Regional Director (UK)
London, England /
Instructure was founded to define, develop, and deploy superior, easy-to-use software. (And that’s what we did / do / will keep on doing.) We make better, more usable tools for teaching and learning. A better connected and more open edtech ecosystem. And more effective ways for everyone everywhere to access education, make discoveries, share knowledge, be inspired, and do big things. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. So here’s your opportunity.
With over 1,100 current clients globally, we are poised for explosive growth. We are looking for an Enterprise Regional Director to focus specifically on selling Canvas into the Higher Education space in the UK and to help establish Canvas as the VLE of choice. This is an individual business development contributor role that will require significant travel (50-75%), as well as significant before - and after-hours calls and demos. This position will report to the VP, Sales EMEA. Please note whilst Instructure’s EMEA headquarters is located in London, we’re open to this role being located remotely.
What you will be doing:
- Selling Canvas to new clients in the Higher Education space
- Developing sales strategies to increase client awareness and to develop opportunity pipeline
- Consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas within specified time frame
- Educating and demonstrating Canvas products and services
Here’s What You Will Need to Know/Have:
- Experience selling enterprise level software, SaaS sales and services into the Higher Education space;
- Understanding of educational pedagogy and the process involving selling a VLE is a plus
- Experience selling at all levels, including “C” level and above
- Excellent strategic/consultative/challenger sales skills
- Ability to do detailed needs analysis, proposal development and tender completion
- Minimum of 5 + years of proven successful sales experience
- Preferable is a Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- You understand Challenger Sales Methodology and bring with you a Challenger Sales mentality
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.