Enterprise Customer Success Manager, London (Hybrid)
London, England /
Account Management /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their education and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
Customer Success is absolutely vital to our long-term success and profitability, and to helping our customers achieve their goals. Customer Success Managers at Instructure maintain customer satisfaction and deepen adoption through consultative approaches, problem-solving and providing resources and strategies that support customers as they grow with Instructure’s products.
What you will be doing:
- Managing a portfolio of high-value customers across the EMEA region
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Developing an understanding of key clients’ business drivers and challenges, proactively offering insights and solutions to meet those needs through effective use of Instructure product and service offerings, promoting innovation and best practice
- Seeking to drive adoption across customer accounts to improve learning outcomes
- Retaining and maximising revenue opportunities
- Enabling sales through strong collaboration with sales teams
- Serving as a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product and engineering teams to improve the platform and better solve our customer’s challenges
- Participating in team projects that support goals and initiatives of the department
Here’s what you will need to know/have:
- Spoken and written language fluency in English, with proficiency in one or more other European language(s) as a bonus
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs, explain complex issues in relatable terms and adapt your tone according to the stakeholder
- Enthusiasm about education and technology with demonstrated technical aptitude
- Executive Presence - track record of networking and influencing an organisation at multiple (senior) stakeholder levels
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at multiple levels of an organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and eloquent writing skills
- Ability to prioritise, multitask, and perform effectively under pressure
- A results-driven attitude, a bias for learning and sharing, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Familiarity with tools such as Salesforce, Gainsight, JIRA, Tableau and an interest in learning other internal tools to work efficiently
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience working in higher education, vocational education, or corporate training
- Experience in Customer Success or account management in a SaaS company (ideally EdTech) with deep knowledge of SaaS products and services
- Experience with one or more of Instructure’s product offerings
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger. Your experience, skills and passion will set you apart so tell us about your achievements, irrespective of whether they are personal or work-related. If this role excites you, don’t let our role description hold you back, tell us about your journey, tell us what you’ve learnt and get applying!
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.