Social Media Manager
Salt Lake City, UT /
Instructure is looking for an US Social Media Manager to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company in the US. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. This position will report to the VP of Global Communications.
What you will be doing:
- Eat, breathe and sleep social media.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence in the US.
- Develop paid and organic social strategies for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and potentially additional channels.
- Consistently develop interesting, sharable and engaging social media posts to spread our brand, and our content and links.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that engages our audience.
- Create community engagement and build relationships within social media communities.
- Ensure all community questions are addressed in a timely manner.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Monitor external social media performance and provide reports to internal teams.
- Partner with the International Social Media Manager to ensure company branding is consistent across all social media outlets.
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- At least 5 years experience managing Social Media (in-house or agency).
- Proficient in Canva and/or Adobe Suite and Capcut.
- Extensive knowledge and passion for different social media channels and their community members.
- Established social media background including proven community management with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Extraordinary communication skills.
- A self-starter who excels in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401k
- paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Lots of paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Fitness club memberships and Welbe fitness tracking
- Fully-stocked kitchens and catered lunches
- iMacs or Macbooks
$65,000 - $97,000 a year
Depending on experience.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.