G&A – Human Resources /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. We aim to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to further their education and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesomeness. And that's where you come in!
The HR Service Delivery Specialist is a critical role within the HR team who will focus on all things people and support key components of Instructure’s employee lifecycle processes. We are looking for an energetic self-starter to administer policies and programs through first class customer service to effectively impact our most important resources – our people. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Successful candidates will
- Act as a point of contact and provide excellent customer service by answering requests and questions for Instructure employees while partnering closely to support the HR and Payroll teams.
- Support the end-to-end processing of key employee lifecycle events including, but not limited to, New Hires, STD/Leave of Absences, Separations.
- Lead the way in both ensuring complete accuracy and driving consistency within the employee lifecycle processes while establishing process improvements to optimize the experience.
- Ensure consistent interpretation and application of HR policies, practices, and programs for high impact; advise and guide employees and managers in the effective application of all Human Resources programs.
- Support escalated questions from the HR Team related to policies, processes, employee programs and rewards such as benefits and payroll questions in compliance with all federal/state labor and related laws.
- Support the HR Team, Corporate Functions and Practices by assisting with HR-related needs. It is crucial that there is consistency in practices and analysis of trends.
Here's what you will need to know/have
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in HR
- 1-3 years of experience in a relevant field
- International experience is required (study, living, or work-related)
- Fluency in English (as you will be supporting native speakers)
- Strong understanding of HR Hire to Retire business processes
- Detail-oriented with exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel/Word/Google Docs
- Familiarity with the JIRA ticketing system
- Workday experience is a significant bonus
- Self-starter with a willingness to assist wherever needed
- Open and easy-going with a collaborative mindset
- Emphasis on being open to working on global and international tasks, issues, and projects
- Preferably have an office presence and the ability to come to the office regularly
- Proven ability to help our processes and documenting them
- Enthusiastic about working with people
- And most importantly, a passion for contributing to a positive and collaborative work environment
Get in on all the awesome of Instructure
- A fun, friendly, and helpful company culture
- Competitive compensation
- Restricted Stock Unit Program
- Private Medicover healthcare + cafeteria plan/SZEP card
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness motivation through PandaFit
- An extra week off for the whole company every year
- Employee recognition program through Motivosity
- Goal-setting, proactive reviews, and internal training
- Employee assistance program
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.