Customer Success Manager, Bridge
Salt Lake City, UT /
Account Management /
At Bridge, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
CSMs deliver outstanding proactive consulting and service to challenging portfolios of customers to ensure high retention through usage and adoption and, thus, convert many, if not all, of their customers into Bridge evangelists. Secondarily, Strategic CSMs are skilled at identifying opportunities for growth and skilled at working closely and collaboratively with Sales to expand Bridge’s presence in their portfolio of customers. For this particular role, our CSM will also support all technical implementations.
- Customer Success or equivalent experience strongly preferred
- A high degree of professional polish and executive presence as demonstrated by experience presenting to clients and or prospects, working with C-level customer contacts, etc
- Experience in enterprise SaaS
- Experience with customer adoption/growth
- Proficiency delivering executive business reviews
- Proficiency using action plans to solve customer crises
- A solutions-oriented approach to problems
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to implement new clients
- Excellent product knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to say “no” to customers as needed
- Ability to build and leverage internal executive relationships
- Sales experience or experience working closely with sales
- Experience working closely and effectively with cross functional teams, especially product, sales and other Customer Success teams
- Emotional Intelligence: The capacity to be aware of, control, and express one's emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Core Skills: Empathic, self awareness, strong social skills, self-regulating
- Teamwork: Working together (both internally and with customers) to foster a collaborative environment where people actively share information, rely on each other's expertise, deliver on commitments, and trust one another.
- Growth & Opportunity Mindset: Enthusiasm for learning and propelling the business forward.
- Core Skills: Fosters Open Communicator; Accountable; Ability to be coached & developed and vice versa; Influencer
- Customer Focus: Responding to customer needs in a manner that provides added value and is focused on customer success and satisfaction.
- Core Skills: Expectation Management; Problem Solver; Results Oriented; Strong Product Knowledge
- Entrepreneurship: The ability to develop, organize, and manage your "business" with passion, drive, and creativity.
- Core Skills: Continuous Learning; Strategic Agility; Professionalism / Executive Presence; Vision & Action
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure
- Competitive salary and 401k
- 100% paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking
- iMacs or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.