Sales Development Representative, APAC (Singapore)
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
We are looking for an Account Development Manager in Singapore to be part of our APAC Sales Development Team.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for creating pipeline of qualified business opportunities for designated APAC markets.
- Manage inbound lead workflow daily and efficiently qualify inbound leads based on business needs and revenue potential.
- Develop and implement effective outbound strategies to prospect and target new clients, by utilising a number of available sales tools.
- Provide an outstanding first exposure to Instructure and our products, introducing and positioning our learning software to new clients.
- Work very closely with your designated Regional Director and together identify business opportunities and develop impactful and effective strategies to target new prospects.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual meetings booked and revenue quotas for assigned markets.
- Provide regular and accurate forecasts, ensuring that there is enough pipeline coverage in order to meet assigned revenue quotas.
Here's what you will need to know/have:
- A hard working, self-motivated person that is willing to achieve excellence.
- Creative and assertive communication skills.
- Open to feedback and development.
- A minimum of 2 + years of proven sales experience in a B2B environment selling technology solutions.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within specified timeframes.
- Experience selling software products and services desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex enterprise software solutions and use of that knowledge to sell to prospects.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field is preferred, but not needed.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.